Print Options in the
Configuration Window apply only to how images will be
printed (not captured) when you press the Print Screen key.
They do not apply when you print an image after you capture
- Check the Print Time-Date
Stamp checkbox to add the time and date above the image on each
- Check the Print User Name
checkbox to add the user name assigned to your PC or workstation
above the image on each printout.
- Click the Normal Image Size
radio button to print the image in normal size.
- Click the Shrink/Stretch Image
to Full Page radio button to:
1. Shrink – print a multi-page image captured with SuperScroll onto a single page.
2. Stretch – print the image as large as possible.
Note: The printed image’s
aspect ratio will be maintained. For example, a square will not be
stretched to a rectangle; rather, it will be stretched to as large
a square as can fit on the printed page. Also, if your capture method is set to
the Full Screen, a stretched image will not be enlarged unless you
set your printer to