Rectangle and User-Defined Circle
User-Defined Rectangle or User-Defined Circle and
then press the Print Screen key to print and/or capture any
rectangular or circular/elliptical area of the screen.
will change from the standard arrow to a cross-hair after
you press the Print Screen key. To select an area:
- Position the cross-hair on any area
of the screen and then hold down the left mouse button.
- Drag the cross-hair diagonally to draw a rectangular or
- Release the left mouse button to print and/or capture the area
in the frame.
To abort a User-Defined capture after pressing the Print Screen
- Before holding down your left mouse
button to draw a frame, click the left or right mouse button
without moving the mouse.
- After holding down the left mouse
button to draw a frame, click the right mouse button at exactly the
same time you release the left mouse button.